- Inter Milan are set to make a move for Chelsea defender, Emerson Palmieri.
- The Italian has been given little playing time by Maurizio Sarri.
- Emerson could return to Italy to get more playing time under his belt.
Emerson Palmieri has not been favored by Chelsea’s manager, Maurizio Sarri and has been limited to bench roles.
It is reported that Emerson Palmieri could seek for a move away from Stamford Bridge as he has made just eight Premier League appearances in the current season campaign.
It is claimed that the Nerazzurri will launch a second bid for Emerson in the summer after a failed attempt to sign him in the January transfer window.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
However, it is unclear if Chelsea will release Emerson Palmieri now as a transfer ban was handed to them by FIFA.
Previously, we reported that Antonio Conte was set to manage Inter Milan.
The former Chelsea manager has been tipped to replace Luciano Spalletti as Inter Milan boss at the end of the campaign. Antonio Conte has been out of management since his sack last summer.
Would you prefer Emerson Palmieri to stay at Chelsea or to move away from the club to get playing time? Let’s hear your comments.