- Inter Milan are set to make a move for Chelsea defender, Emerson Palmieri.
- The Italian has been given little playing time by Maurizio Sarri.
- Emerson could return to Italy to get more playing time under his belt.
Emerson Palmieri has not been favored by Chelsea’s manager, Maurizio Sarri and has been limited to bench roles.
It is reported that Emerson Palmieri could seek for a move away from Stamford Bridge as he has made just eight Premier League appearances in the current season campaign.
It is claimed that the Nerazzurri will launch a second bid for Emerson in the summer after a failed attempt to sign him in the January transfer window.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
However, it is unclear if Chelsea will release Emerson Palmieri now as a transfer ban was handed to them by FIFA.
Previously, we reported that Antonio Conte was set to manage Inter Milan.
The former Chelsea manager has been tipped to replace Luciano Spalletti as Inter Milan boss at the end of the campaign. Antonio Conte has been out of management since his sack last summer.
Would you prefer Emerson Palmieri to stay at Chelsea or to move away from the club to get playing time? Let’s hear your comments.