Inter Milan sporting director Piero Ausilio has played down the chances of N’Golo Kante leaving Chelsea to seal a move to the San Siro.
SaveChelsea reports that the World Cup winner has been heavily linked with an exit from Stamford Bridge, amid ongoing interest in West Ham’s Declan Rice, and Inter has repeatedly been named as the leading suitors.
However, speaking to DAZN, Ausilio suggested that is not the case: “Kante is not on the market, he’s a starter at Chelsea. We’re not in talks for him also because we’ve already got eight midfielders in our team.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Inter Outline N’Golo Kante Stance Of Leaving Chelsea
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- N’Golo Kante Makes Transfer Decision As Chelsea Reveals His Price Tag
- Frank Lampard Set Sell N’Golo Kante After Kai Havertz Deal
- Chelsea Makes Major EPL Signings, Tops United
- Chelsea’s Squad To Clash With Bayern Munich
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice