- Brazil Italian international would be surprised if Sarri leaves chelsea this summer
- Jorginho believes Chelsea has put a good fight this season.
He said he would be dazed if the blues manager left the club and head for serie A return despite his links to Turin.
Mauricio Sarri has almost tick all his expectation boxes, he has returned Chelsea to the Champions league football. He finished third on the premier league table and taken Chelsea to the Europa final match Versus Arsenal.
However, Juventus has sighted the estranged manager has the ideal replacement for out-going Massimiliano Allegri.
Jorginho was the first player Sarri signed following his appointment to Chelsea’s dug out, he followed the 60-year-old from Naples to London has Sarri indicated he is instrumental to his tactical philosophy (SarriBall).
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea boss Frank Lampard reveals the one deal that could be done this week
- Olivier Giroud defends Laurent Koscielny – but admits ‘not knowing’ details of Arsenal row
- Lampard to reunite with Chelsea as he agree three years deal
- Derby County gives permission to Chelsea to hold talks with Lampard.
- Mateo Kovacic gives green light for Chelsea move
- Chelsea given seven-day deadline to complete Mateo Kovacic transfer
- What Everton boss Marco Silva has told top brass about Kurt Zouma deal
- Chelsea will block Jorginho from joining Maurizio Sarri at Juventus
- Frank Lampard to be announced as Chelsea manager ‘before the end of the week
- Harry Redknapp gives verdict on Lampard becoming new Chelsea boss
Jorginho was asked if he’d follow Sarri if he moves to Italy he told Sky Sport Italia:
“I have four years on my contract with Chelsea.
“I’d be surprised he did leave, because we are third in the Premier League behind Manchester city and Liverpool, we’re in the Europa League Final and reached the Carabao cup Final.
“It has been a positive season, Sarri is relaxed, even more so now than in other stages of the campaign.”
Chelsea is set to face arch London rivals Arsenal in the Europa league final on Wednesday 29th of May 2019.
“It’s an international final of a prestigious competition and we are working well to be ready for it,” said Jorginho. “We must believe in our football and know that we can do it. There are great players here and we can bring the trophy home.”
The Italian international feels they’ve put up a competitive display following his arrival in the color in summer window of 2018/2019 season.
“It will be our 63rd competitive match of the season and obviously those start to weigh on you,” he said.
“I see this as a very positive campaign. It’s only natural that at a club like Chelsea, there is going to be all this pressure. There will always be criticism, but I remained calm and relaxed.
“I’ll always have something new to learn and I’ve seen consistent growth throughout the season.”
Read more on Sarri exits rumors in our previous post on Sarri exits talk with Chelsea and Juventus rumors of appointing him.
Juventus have now top listed Sarri among the potential managers to replace outgoing Allegri savechelsea.net confirms.