- Chelsea to lock horns with Bate Borisov in the Europa League without Jorginho and Eden Hazard.
- Jorginho out on a match rest, while Hazard is out due to a back injury.
Chelsea will be playing tonight against Bate Borisov in the Europa League at Stamford Bridge and they will be doing so without two of their best legs this season under Maurizio Sarri.
Maurizio Sarri has revealed that new signing Jorginho will play no part in the game.
The Italy international has established himself quickly since joining Chelsea from Napoli and has made 11 starts in all competitions.
He has also played 4 times for Italy during that period and Sarri has admitted that he needs a rest ahead of the Premier League game away to Burnley in the weekend.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
Sarri told reporters:
“Jorginho needs to rest now because he played 90 minutes in two matches for his national team, and then he played for 90 minutes in the last match.”
“I think it’s time to rest for him.”
Chelsea star Eden Hazard will also be absent from the game due to a back injury he’s nursing.
SaveChelsea.net had earlier reported that Hazard seeks time-off due to fatigue.
Eden Hazard will play no part for Chelsea in their opening game of the 2018/19 Europa League away to PAOK due to tiredness. He has requested for a time to rest from Chelsea’s manager Maurizio Sarri. Read more on Hazard…
Please leave a comment below.