- Jorginho is honored by playing for Chelsea.
- The Italian international says it’s privilege to play for the London side.
Jorginho has revealed that he is privileged to be a Chelsea player as he has settled down at the club in little time than expected.
He joined Chelsea from Napoli during the summer transfer window to reunite with Maurizio Sarri.
The team appear to have adapted nicely to Sarri’s philosophy and are yet to lose a game in all competitions this season.
In light of this, Jorginho is having the time of his life at Stamford Bridge after spending 4 seasons with Napoli.
“It is a privilege to come here and to play alongside them,”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
Jorginho told the Metro.
“I think anyone who plays at Chelsea is a big name player. They are also great people.
“I am loving it here. I love the club, I love the city. It would be impossible not to love it here.”
Jorginho is determined to win laurels with Chelsea and will be keen to avoid what transpired in his last season at Napoli where they missed out on the Serie A title by a whisker.
“No matter what competition we are playing in, we want to win every game.
“If we aim to do this, there are no limits to what we can achieve and I hope to have a couple of medals at the end of the season.”
Alonso recently disclose that the new signing (Jorginho) would help the team adapt to sarri style as reported by savechelsea.net
Jorginho played for Sarri at Napoli for three seasons and established himself as a key man in Sarri’s system at the Partenopei. He joined Chelsea earlier this month to reunite with the Italian tactician.
“HE IS USED TO PLAYING THIS WAY, AND HE IS GOING TO BE A GREAT HELP FOR EVERYBODY. HE IS GIVING US TIPS TO GET USED TO THIS WAY OF PLAYING,”
Alonso told the club’s website.