- Jorginho is honored by playing for Chelsea.
- The Italian international says it’s privilege to play for the London side.
Jorginho has revealed that he is privileged to be a Chelsea player as he has settled down at the club in little time than expected.
He joined Chelsea from Napoli during the summer transfer window to reunite with Maurizio Sarri.
The team appear to have adapted nicely to Sarri’s philosophy and are yet to lose a game in all competitions this season.
In light of this, Jorginho is having the time of his life at Stamford Bridge after spending 4 seasons with Napoli.
“It is a privilege to come here and to play alongside them,”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Why Jose Mourinho should not return to Chelsea
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
Jorginho told the Metro.
“I think anyone who plays at Chelsea is a big name player. They are also great people.
“I am loving it here. I love the club, I love the city. It would be impossible not to love it here.”
Jorginho is determined to win laurels with Chelsea and will be keen to avoid what transpired in his last season at Napoli where they missed out on the Serie A title by a whisker.
“No matter what competition we are playing in, we want to win every game.
“If we aim to do this, there are no limits to what we can achieve and I hope to have a couple of medals at the end of the season.”
Alonso recently disclose that the new signing (Jorginho) would help the team adapt to sarri style as reported by savechelsea.net
Jorginho played for Sarri at Napoli for three seasons and established himself as a key man in Sarri’s system at the Partenopei. He joined Chelsea earlier this month to reunite with the Italian tactician.
“HE IS USED TO PLAYING THIS WAY, AND HE IS GOING TO BE A GREAT HELP FOR EVERYBODY. HE IS GIVING US TIPS TO GET USED TO THIS WAY OF PLAYING,”
Alonso told the club’s website.