Chelsea new signing and midfield maestro Jorginho is loving his start to life in the Premier League but hopes to return to the Serie A one day.
Jorginho joined Chelsea from Napoli this summer after spending four and a half seasons with the Serie A club.
He has had an impressive start to life with Chelsea in the Premier League and has played his part in the Blues’ four wins in four Premier League games this term.
The Italy international has already scored for Chelsea and revealed that he was enjoying the physicality and the high tempo of the Premier League.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
“There is a big difference, in terms of rhythm, physicalness. Everybody knows this, of course, but I am enjoying it a lot,” he said.
“I enjoy the high tempo of the matches and the fact that all the players get involved 100 per cent in the games.
“The Premier League is really nice, it’s wonderful. It is also quite difficult to explain certain things. You need to experience them personally to take it all in.
“When you come to a training centre [Cobham] with 38 football pitches, there is no need for any comments. You just need to go see it.”
The player still harbors the desire of returning to the Serie A someday despite the entertainment of the Premier League.
“There were various things behind my departure from Napoli,” he said.
“The will of just one party is not enough. Serie A will always be one of the best leagues in the world. I hope to go back one day.”