- Chelsea to find replacement for Morata.
- Juventus expresses intentions concerning Alvaro Morata.
Reports suggest that Chelsea have been offered the opportunity to sign Gonzalo Higuain as part of a plan by Juventus to lure Alvaro Morata to Turin.
The Old Ladies are reportedly keen on acquiring Morata and are giving considerations to tempting Chelsea with the Argentine to enable them land the Spaniard.
Morata joined Chelsea last summer and has struggled to make his mark in the Premier League, and it went from bad to worse as he was hit by injuries that restricted him from featuring consistently.
His performance for Chelsea undoubtedly played a part in his exclusion from Spain’s World Cup squad and Juventus might be prepared to offer him a lifeline.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
Juventus harbor interest in Morata but must clear the 30-year-old Higuain from their wage bill first. The Argentine who has scored 55 goals since joining from Napoli for £78million in 2016 earns £125,000 weekly.
Meanwhile, Chelsea would seek a replacement for Morata should the move materialize, as the club has also been linked with a move for Bayern forward Robert Lewandowski.
Check out our report on Lewandowski seeks new challenge.
The polish striker has hinted he wants a move away from the Allianz Arena which his new agent has also confirmed saying Robert feels he is ready for new challenges.