Juventus have reportedly considered Chelsea target Daniele Rugani as in-transferable following the departure of Mattia Caldara to AC Milan in a bid to bring Leonardo Bonucci back to Turin.
Reports have heavily linked Rugani with a move to Chelsea this summer, with an offer valued at €50 million believed to have been made for the defender.
Although the Italian defender had traveled to the United States with the Old Lady for pre-season training, the offer was being considered.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
However, reports from Gazzetta dello Sport now suggest that Juventus consider Rugani unsellable at any cost, and will keep the player despite the Blues’ reported interest.
The Turin outfit have let go of one their prized young assets in Caldara, and won’t be willing to lose another one in Rugani, with the defender also keen to remain in Turin.