- Kante has been the subject of interest from PSG
- N’Golo Kante is not ready to call it quits on Chelsea
Emerging reports suggest that N’Golo Kante is not ready to call it quits on Chelsea despite interest from Ligue 1 outfit PSG.
Kante has been the subject of interest from PSG with reports suggesting that they are willing to bring the France international back to the Ligue 1.
According to RMC, Kante’s representatives have been contacted by PSG‘s sporting director Antero Henrique, and Chelsea in view of this, have slapped an £88m price tag on the midfielder.
However, it is believed that Kante on his own part harbors no desire to leave Chelsea this summer, and wishes to continue at Stamford Bridge regardless of whether Chelsea makes it to the UEFA Champions League or not.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
Speculations on PSG’s interest in the midfielder resurfaced as PSG star Kylian Mbappe on Tuesday suggested that Kante would be a perfect fit, whilst expressing his desire that the Ligue 1 outfit brings Kante to the Parc des Princes in the summer.
The Chelsea Midfielder had previously confirmed that the French Side had earlier contacted him for a possible move this summer.
He had however insisted that he is contented at Stamford Bridge presently.