- Chelsea’s mid field playmaker N’golo Kante has confirmed that PSG has contacted him over a possible move to the French side this summer.
- The French man has insisted that he is contented at Stamford Bridge presently.
Kante was the subject of an interest from the Ligue 1 champions after helping France to a World Cup win.
Regardless, the former Premier League Player of the Year has insisted that he’s happy at Stamford Bridge now and in the foreseeable future.
In a chat with RMC Sport, Kante said:
“There was no urge to go elsewhere after the World Cup”.
“There were other clubs’ interests but after talking to Chelsea, things were clear. The club is counting on me and I feel good. The next logical step was to continue to Chelsea.”
“There were some contacts [from PSG]. But after a discussion with Chelsea, I realised that the main thing was to feel good where I was.”
“I am at Chelsea. It’s good for me to stay at Chelsea.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Chelsea World cup winners recieve Legion of Honours medal.
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
Also, did you read our story on what Mbappe said regarding Kante, as PSG move to woo the French born home.
Kaylyn Mbappe has said that he thinks N’golo Kante would best suit PSG and add more strength to their attack giving the way Real Madrid easily eased pass them during the Champions Leagues encounter. Click on the link to read up.
Kante’s possible move to PSG, if this deal is consummated , could it spell doom for the Blues?
Let’s have your views, kindly comment in the box below.