- France international pens new contract for the Blues.
- Kante signs a mega contract of £290,000 weekly.
- The Chelsea midfielder wins the PFA player of the year.
N’Golo Kante has put pen to paper in a new five-year deal at Stamford Bridge.
The France international joined Chelsea in 2016 from Leicester and won the Premier League with the Blues in his first season at Stamford Bridge.
He has also gone on to win the PFA Player of the year as well as the FA Cup with Chelsea since then.
The new deal will see the combative midfielder earn a whopping £290,000 weekly after agreeing to fresh terms.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Chelsea World cup winners recieve Legion of Honours medal.
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
“I’m happy to extend my time with Chelsea, it has been two beautiful years and I wish for more to come.”
“Since I came, I completely improved as a player, challenged myself and got some awards I never thought about. I like the city, I like the club and I am happy to be here for more time.”
savechelsea.net reflected on kante opening up about life in london after life in chelsea.
Chelsea star N’golo Kante has admitted that he feels settled in London after his move from Leicester City, but insists that Paris is home.
The France international was instrumental in Chelsea’s title-winning campaign before going on to win the PFA player of the seaon.