- On-loan Chelsea winger Kenedy still have strong hopes with Chelsea.
- Kenedy noted he is doubling up on learning English as he hopes to go back to Chelsea to further his career
Chelsea’s on-loan Brazilian winger Kenedy still hopes for a brighter future with Chelsea.
The young Brazilian who is currently on a season-long loan at Newcastle where he impressed last season has had a mixed 2018/19 season thus far.
The player has had some highs and lows since he arrived at Stamford Bridge but he is still intent on making a mark with the Blues in the Premier League.
The player has showcased some tricks, enthusiasm as well as some beautiful goals in his spell in England.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
Despite his loan move to Newcastle, he still harbors the dream of representing the Blues at the highest stage.
“It’s not that I didn’t make it at Chelsea. I arrived there at age 19, very young. It was good to be loaned to have more playing time. Better than staying at Chelsea and not playing.”
“I hope this year to have a good season with Newcastle and go back to Chelsea to continue [my career]. I dream of going back and being a champion for the club.”
Speaking on his command of the English language and on how he interacts, Kenedy said:
“I don’t think it’s difficult to learn [English], I’m just lazy [to do it]. Now I have a private teacher, trying to evolve. We shall see if it’ll work”
Kenedy was part of the squad that won the Premier League under Antonio Conte and also took part in the trophy celebrations.
“Being in the Premier League alone is already a great achievement. There are a lot of people who come here and aren’t able to play.”
“For me, it’s been great [but] my dream is to win a title while playing [on the pitch, instead of being just an onlooker].”
The player is currently 22 and Newcastle have an option to buy him at the end of his loan spell at St James’ Park.
Be sure to check out our report on how Chelsea fans beg Talented Chelsea star, Fikayo Tomori, who currently plays at Derby County on loan from Chelsea has broken a thirty-year-old record to become the first on-loan Derby player to win the club’s Player of the Season award.