- On-loan Chelsea winger Kenedy still have strong hopes with Chelsea.
- Kenedy noted he is doubling up on learning English as he hopes to go back to Chelsea to further his career
Chelsea’s on-loan Brazilian winger Kenedy still hopes for a brighter future with Chelsea.
The young Brazilian who is currently on a season-long loan at Newcastle where he impressed last season has had a mixed 2018/19 season thus far.
The player has had some highs and lows since he arrived at Stamford Bridge but he is still intent on making a mark with the Blues in the Premier League.
The player has showcased some tricks, enthusiasm as well as some beautiful goals in his spell in England.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
Despite his loan move to Newcastle, he still harbors the dream of representing the Blues at the highest stage.
“It’s not that I didn’t make it at Chelsea. I arrived there at age 19, very young. It was good to be loaned to have more playing time. Better than staying at Chelsea and not playing.”
“I hope this year to have a good season with Newcastle and go back to Chelsea to continue [my career]. I dream of going back and being a champion for the club.”
Speaking on his command of the English language and on how he interacts, Kenedy said:
“I don’t think it’s difficult to learn [English], I’m just lazy [to do it]. Now I have a private teacher, trying to evolve. We shall see if it’ll work”
Kenedy was part of the squad that won the Premier League under Antonio Conte and also took part in the trophy celebrations.
“Being in the Premier League alone is already a great achievement. There are a lot of people who come here and aren’t able to play.”
“For me, it’s been great [but] my dream is to win a title while playing [on the pitch, instead of being just an onlooker].”
The player is currently 22 and Newcastle have an option to buy him at the end of his loan spell at St James’ Park.
Be sure to check out our report on how Chelsea fans beg Talented Chelsea star, Fikayo Tomori, who currently plays at Derby County on loan from Chelsea has broken a thirty-year-old record to become the first on-loan Derby player to win the club’s Player of the Season award.