- Brazilian winger, Kenedy has returned to Chelsea after loan deal with Newcastle United.
- Kenedy failed to impress during his loan spell with Newcastle.
- Rafa Benitez declined the option to buy Kenedy for £30million this summer.
Kenedy returns to Stamford Bridge after an inconsistent season on loan to Newcastle United.
SaveChelsea.net reports that Newcastle had an option to buy Kenedy for £30million this summer as he struggled to hold down a regular place in Newcastle lineup.
Kenedy will now return to his parent club, Chelsea, where he faces doubts and uncertainty over his future. He would compete with Emerson Palmieri and Marcos Alonso for a place in Chelsea’s lineup.
We also reported that La Liga football side, Atletico Madrid are interested in Marcos Alonso
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- Maurizio Sarri asks to be released from his Chelsea contract after agreeing Juventus move
- Kenedy returns to Chelsea after failing to win over Newcastle
- Spanish Heavyweights Target Summer Swoop For Out Of Form Chelsea Star
- Emerson Palmieri prefers Chelsea stay over Inter move
- BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri charged by FA (See Why)
- Inter Milan to make move for Chelsea defender, Emerson
- I WANT TO STAY AT CHELSEA – ANDREAS CHRISTENSEN
- I told Drinkwater In August That He Wasn’t Needed In My Team – Sarri
The Spanish giants are set to raid the transfer market as they search for a replacement for their outgoing players.
Marcos Alonso has been identified to replace Felipe Luis, who would be leaving Wanda Metropolitano as soon as his contract expires.