- Chelsea winger, Kennedy to sign a season loan deal to Newcastle United.
- The Brazillian has seen little or no playing time at Stamford Bridge.
Newcastle United are expected to complete the signing of Chelsea winger Kenedy on a season-long loan today. The Brazil under-23 international spent the second half of last season on loan with the Magpies where he had an impressive stint.
Kenedy played his role perfectly for Rafa Benitez’s side as they survived a relegation scare in the 2017/18 Premier League season, and the club boss has not hidden his desire to have him back at St. James’ Park for another season.
Kenedy has now traveled to Tyneside for a medical, although he trained with Chelsea on Monday. He has made just 5 Premier League starts for Chelsea since he made the move to Stamford Bridge from Brazilian side Fluminense three years ago. He played 13 times for Newcastle in last season’s loan spell and scored two goals.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- I WANT TO STAY AT CHELSEA – ANDREAS CHRISTENSEN
- On-loan Chelsea striker, Gonzalo Higuain Wants To Be At Stamford Bridge Next Season
- Danny Drinkwater arrested for drunk driving after crash
- Blues target not close to a new deal at United
- Rudiger unsure if Hazard can score 40 goals
- Shearer – Alonso should’ve been red carded
Also, catch up on more stories on Richarlison as he is asked to face late fitness test for Chelsea game.
Ahead of Chelsea’s clash against Everton in the Premier League at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, the likes of Jonjoe Kenny who has a knock, and Kurt Zouma due to his loan deal will not play a part for the Toffees.