- Chelsea winger, Kennedy to sign a season loan deal to Newcastle United.
- The Brazillian has seen little or no playing time at Stamford Bridge.
Newcastle United are expected to complete the signing of Chelsea winger Kenedy on a season-long loan today. The Brazil under-23 international spent the second half of last season on loan with the Magpies where he had an impressive stint.
Kenedy played his role perfectly for Rafa Benitez’s side as they survived a relegation scare in the 2017/18 Premier League season, and the club boss has not hidden his desire to have him back at St. James’ Park for another season.
Kenedy has now traveled to Tyneside for a medical, although he trained with Chelsea on Monday. He has made just 5 Premier League starts for Chelsea since he made the move to Stamford Bridge from Brazilian side Fluminense three years ago. He played 13 times for Newcastle in last season’s loan spell and scored two goals.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- N’Golo Kante Makes Transfer Decision As Chelsea Reveals His Price Tag
- Frank Lampard Reveals Key Secrete To Transfer Success (Full Text)
- EPL: Tension In England Over Premier League Rule Change
- Pep Guardiola Thoughts About Messi Amid Chelsea And Manchester City Transfer Links
- Dean Henderson Speaks On Chelsea Transfer Links
- LATEST CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRANSFER NEWS FOR TODAY THURSDAY 13TH AUGUST
Also, catch up on more stories on Richarlison as he is asked to face late fitness test for Chelsea game.
Ahead of Chelsea’s clash against Everton in the Premier League at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, the likes of Jonjoe Kenny who has a knock, and Kurt Zouma due to his loan deal will not play a part for the Toffees.