- Chelsea is doing great this season with Kepa as the goalkeeper.
- Kepa Arrizabalaga deserves some credits for wonderful performance.
Chelsea are flying under Maurizio Sarri and every department on the pitch appears to be playing its part nicely.
This has led to Chelsea’s run of 11 consecutive games in all competitions without a loss. The Blues now sit second on the Premier League behind Manchester City, no thanks to their inferior goals difference.
The Blues also sit top of their Europa League group and are yet to concede a goal in the competition.
Kepa Arrizabalaga is one man whose contribution between the sticks has played a part in Chelsea’s current successes.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Close Deal On Rennes Goalkeeper
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
- Nicolas Tagliafico: Chelsea Interested In Ajax Left-Back
His status as a ball-playing goalkeeper has also come to play in the Sarrismo system at Chelsea.
The goalie who is currently the most expensive shot-stopper in world of football may have appeared shaky in the opening stages of the season.
He may not have inspired much confidence from fans as he conceded some supposedly easy goals.
His height compared to former first choice goalies at Chelsea may have been a concern amongst fans.
Well, fast-forward to now and the goalie appears to have moved beyond the pressure that his price tag was sure to impose on him.
Kepa has been sensational and key for Chelsea in their last three games in all competitions and his improvement appears to be progressive.
He did his best to deny Liverpool although he could do nothing about Sturridge’s stunner due to his positioning.
Well, he learned his lessons and kept out similar chances against Southampton ensuring that the Blues emerged with all 3 points and a clean sheet from the St Mary’s stadium.
He was also instrumental for the Blues who were underwhelming in their last Europa League fixture against Videoton at Stamford Bridge.
He made some saves that ensured that the Blues emerged unscathed from the tie. He deserves the credits.
He has proven himself to be key in Sarri’s system of playing out from the ball. He has shown immense composure with the ball at his feet even against pressure from opposition players.
The goalie is decent with the ball at his feet and has shown he has a decent long passing range. The Spaniard can only improve at Chelsea.
The Blues have apparently found a decent replacement for Thibaut Courtois, and hopefully, Kepa continues to impress season-long.
We at SaveChelsea were eager for the defense to be peppered by the opposition so we could ascertain his quality at Chelsea. Also you should read this, Chelsea’s goalkeeper Courtois about to make a move to Real Madrid.
Well, he has proven he make spectacular saves between the sticks.