Chelsea campaign for the 19/20 season starts with a game against Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday 11th of August.
The first home game for the Blues is on the 17th of August against Leicester City followed by a trip to East Anglia to face newly promoted Norwich City. A home game against Sheffield United, another Championship side end August fixtures.
The big London derbies?
Just before Christmas Chelsea face Tottenham on the 21st at the new White Hart Lane. The Blues make their trip to the Emirates just a week after the game against Spurs. The Bridge will host Arsenal and Tottenham on the 22nd of January and 22nd of February respectively.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Olivier Giroud defends Laurent Koscielny – but admits ‘not knowing’ details of Arsenal row
- Chelsea can still challenge other big teams even with the loss of Hazard.
- Pep Guardiola’s opinion on Hazard’s move to Real Madrid
- Key 2019/2020 fixtures for Chelsea
- Transfer ban is inevitable for Chelsea this summer
- Sarri still tempted by Juventus move despite Europa success
- Records for all goalscorer in thrilling UEL final
- It would surprise Jorginho if ice cool manager leaves.
- Alonso gives verdict on why Sarri has had it tough at chelsea
- Everton keen on permanent deal for Kurt Zouma, But Deal Rests On Chelsea’s Transfer ban
When does Chelsea face other top teams in England?
After the game at the Old Trafford on opening day, last season runner-up Liverpool visit the Bridge on 21st September, on 23rd November at the Etihad champions Man City and Chelsea lock horns.
Chelsea’s last away game of the season is against Liverpool on 9th of May, while 21st of March will see the Blues at home against Man City, the return leg against Man United is on either 8 February or 15 February because of the mid-season break.
Who is our last Premier League game of 2019/20 against?
Chelsea’s campaign closes with a home game against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday, May 17.
Will there be Changes to fixtures?
Throughout the campaign, fixtures will be altered to give room for matches in European and domestic cup competitions. Matches that have been selected for live TV broadcast will be announced on the dates below.
August to September fixtures – 5 July
October – 6 August
November – 16 September
December to January – 11 October
February – 14 December
March – 24 January
April – 21 February
May – 3 April
(Round 38 matches selected after all clubs have played 37 matches)
Savechelsea.net also report full information on how the fixtures are scheduled.
Please leave a comment in the box below.