- Liverpool’s Manager Jurgen Klopp commends Sarri for his work at Stamford bridge since he became the manager of the team.
- The new Blue’s manager was appointed on July 14th
Ahead of Chelsea’s double-header against Liverpool, Red’s boss Jurgen Klopp has hailed Maurizio Sarri’s work at Chelsea in the short time he has been in charge.
Sarri was appointed on July 14 and started work after the likes of Hazard, Giroud, and Kante returned from their extended break on August 5.
This has prompted Klopp to hail the Italian tactician’s brilliance and impact in just two months.
Chelsea are still unbeaten this season and sit just 2 points below Liverpool on the Premier League table having garnered 5 wins and 1 draw.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
Speaking, Klopp said:
“It is the biggest change I ever saw in such a short space of time.”
“Wow! The style is completely different. What a manager he is, to be honest.”
“I’m pretty much a supporter of his since I saw him playing at Napoli.”
“Outstanding football, and now doing it in a very interrupted pre-season.”
“Eden was not there, Giroud, Kante. Starting the season and you see immediately the impact? All my respect.”
“It’s really good to watch. Good job so far. People were always talking about Manchester City being clear, and completely forgot Chelsea. ”
“This team is really experienced. It won the title before – 80 per cent won it twice, and they know how it works. That’s a really strong football team.”
Tonight’s game is the first to two games between Liverpool and Chelsea, as they play again at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League on Saturday.
Savechelsea.net has wrote a report on Sarri accepting that his team is yet to level up with Liverpool and he hoped to attain that with his Sarriball Ideology in about one calendar year.