- Jurgen Klopp to field full squad against Chelsea this weekend.
- Chelsea hoping to beat Liverpool to stay in contention on the League Table.
Jurgen Klopp has insisted that he won’t rest his key players when Liverpool visit Stamford Bridge on Sunday regardless of their upcoming UCL final against Real Madrid.
Liverpool have a date with Real Madrid in Kiev, and many would have thought that the German manager would be tempted to rest his stars in the upcoming Premier League games before the night in Kiev but Klopp has stated that he won’t rest his stars as a place in the top four is not yet assured for the Anfield outfit.
Chelsea have a game in hand and a loss for Liverpool on Sunday can revive Chelsea’s hopes of catching up.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
Speaking on Friday, Klopp said:
“We have two semis again against Chelsea and Brighton and then we have two weeks. [The Premier League] is equally important.”
“It is not we can decide about leaving one out. We cannot play players who are not available.”
“From Wednesday to Sunday [in terms of turnaround] is OK. The whole season is a constant challenge. We have fought hard for our position in the league.”
“Of course it is a big advantage for Chelsea not playing [in the week]. We can make life easier for us by winning at Chelsea.”
Also catch up on our story on Antonio Rudiger as he warns Sallah ahead of crucial encounter.
What do you think will be the outcome of this game,
kindly post your predictions in the comment box below.