- Kovacic remarked that Hazard is one of the top 3 players in the world.
Chelsea midfielder and Croatia international Mateo Kovacic has opined that Eden Hazard is currently among the three best players in the world.
Hazard has been heavily instrumental for Chelsea this season despite being gradually eased into the side after the major part he played for Belgium at the Russia 2018 World Cup.
The players has been in top form this term and produced his best performance yet with a hat-trick in a 4:1 win against Cardiff City at Stamford Bridge last weekend.
Mateo Kovacic has admitted that it’s a privilege to play alongside Hazard.. He said:
‘He’s very good. I didn’t know that he’s so good. Obviously, I knew he was a great player but now when I see him playing with us every day and every week he is just incredible.’
‘For me in this moment he is one of the three best players in the world so I’m enjoying playing with him. The other players here, there is some amazing talent and we can do great things.’
The duo played no part for Sarri’s men in the Europa League 1 nil win away to PAOK Salonika. The Blues have a tough derby away to West Ham on Sunday.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
Sarri speaking on this, said:
‘Hazard after the national team and the match with Cardiff he was a little bit tired. I thought it was better to have training and rest.’
Savechelsea.net has recently reported that the Belgian International disclosed that he is tired after playing for his country Belgium in 2018 World cup, but he is still pleased playing for thr Blues.