Chelsea has offered two first-team players to West Ham in a bid to sign England international Declan Rice before the transfer window closes.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Lampard Offers Two Chelsea Players In Exchange For Declan Rice Deal
- Spurs Win Penalty Shootout Against Chelsea After Mount Miss
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Lampard To Sign Declan Rice For £40m After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- West Brom Vs Chelsea: Lampard Speaks On Starting Mendy Ahead Of Kepa In EPL Clash
- Chelsea FIFA 21 Player Ratings With N’Golo Kante Highest-Rated On FUT 21
- Antonio Breaks Silence After Being Dropped In Liverpool Clash
- Havertz Remains Unfazed Over Expensive Tag Price
- We Know How To Beat Liverpool, Lampard Brags
Lampard believes Rice can be reverted into a centre-back and help bolster his backline this campaign.
Recall that Chelsea has already spent over £200 million this summer to sign the likes of Timo Werner, Kai Havertz, Ben Chilwell and Edouard Mendy.
But Lampard wants Chelsea to force through one more deal as he looks to challenge for titles in his second season in charge at Stamford Bridge.
According to the Transfer Window Podcast, Chelsea has offered defender Antonio Rudiger and midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek to West Ham as they attempt to secure a deal for Rice before the October 5 transfer deadline.
The 27-year-old German is yet to feature for Chelsea in the Premier League this season.
Loftus-Cheek, meanwhile, is also struggling for game-time this season, with Lampard confirming earlier this week that the England international could be set to leave the club on loan.