Frank Lampard has revealed his readiness to sign West Ham’s Declan Rice before the transfer window closes next week, the UK Sun reports.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Lampard Offers Two Chelsea Players In Exchange For Declan Rice Deal
- Spurs Win Penalty Shootout Against Chelsea After Mount Miss
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Lampard Fires Back At Mourinho Ahead Of Carabao Cup Clash
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Lampard To Sign Declan Rice For £40m After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Lampard Reveals How Petr Cech Is Helping Solve Chelsea’s Goalkeeping Woes
- West Brom Vs Chelsea: Lampard Speaks On Starting Mendy Ahead Of Kepa In EPL Clash
- What Frank Lampard Told Havertz About Football Royalty
Available facts reveal that Lampard is confident of signing the England international, as he believes that West Ham is desperate for funds.
Rice, who was released by Chelsea as a 14-year-old, has already made 100 Premier League appearances at the age of 21.
His contract runs until the summer of 2024, but the Hammers could be tempted to sell him, especially with co-chairman David Sullivan admitting that the club have found it difficult to sign new players due to a lack of funds.
Chelsea have been very active in the transfer market, signing Hakim Ziyech, Timo Werner, Ben Chilwell, Thiago Silva, Kai Havertz, Malang Sarr and Edouard Mendy so far.
However, Lampard has taken four points from their first three Premier League games and had to come from three goals down to draw 3-3 away to West Brom on Saturday.