This summer looks set to be an interesting one for Chelsea
SaveChelsea reports that Blues are being linked with a host of star names, such as Kai Havertz and Ben Chilwell, after already spending big on Hakim Ziyech and Timo Werner.
That could well mean players leaving in order for money to be raised for transfers.
With that in mind, here are the latest Chelsea transfer rumors from across the morning.
Man Utd want Havertz
You Might Also Want To Read:
- LATEST CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRANSFER NEWS FOR TODAY WEDNESDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER
- LATEST CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRANSFER NEWS FOR TODAY SUNDAY 30TH AUGUST
- LATEST CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRANSFER NEWS FOR TODAY TUESDAY 25TH AUGUST
- Latest Chelsea Transfer Rumours For Today Saturday 22nd August
- LATEST CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRANSFER NEWS FOR TODAY MONDAY 17TH AUGUST
- LATEST CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRANSFER NEWS FOR TODAY SUNDAY 16TH AUGUST
- LATEST CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRANSFER NEWS FOR TODAY SATURDAY 15TH AUGUST
- LATEST CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRANSFER NEWS FOR TODAY THURSDAY 13TH AUGUST
- Latest Chelsea Transfer Rumours: Man Utd Join Kai Havertz Race, AC Milan Eye £31m Chelsea Star
- Latest Chelsea Football Transfer News For Today Saturday 10th August: The £200m Plans, Havertz Decision, Koulibaly Latest
Manchester United will pursue a deal for Kai Havertz if their move for Jadon Sancho doesn’t materialize.
Chelsea has been heavily linked with a move for the Bayer Leverkusen star, who wants to leave the club after missing out on Champions League football.
The German side continues to stand firm on their valuation of the 21-year-old, insisting they want £90million in order to sell him.
The Manchester Evening News report United have been keen on Havertz previously and could hijack the Blues’ deal if a fee for Sancho can’t be agreed.
Inter make Emerson move
Inter Milan are ready to make a move for Chelsea defender Emerson Palmieri, according to reports.
The Italian has been out of favor under Frank Lampard, with the Blues linked with Chilwell to solve their left-back conundrum.
Football Insider report that Inter Milan will sign the 25-year-old and Emerson is keen to work with his former boss Antonio Conte.
Chelsea is equally happy to sanction the deal for the right price to help fund a deal for Chilwell.
Milan begin Bakayoko talks
AC Millan wants to sign Tiemoue Bakayoko for a cut-price figure this summer.
The Frenchman spent last season on loan at AS Monaco in a bid to try to recapture the form that earned him a big-money move to Stamford Bridge.
The Serie A side are keen to bring Bakayoko in again, with a £2.6m (€3m) loan deal with a £31m (€35m) option to buy offer submitted, according to Sky Sports Italy.
Bakayoko spent the 2018/19 season on loan with the club.