- Thibaut Courtois, Chelsea’s goalie no longer interested in staying at Stamford Bridge.
- Liverpool and Real Madrid reportedly in hot pursuit for the Belgian.
Courtois has been with Chelsea for four seasons, and his current contract is set to expire in twelve months. The club have been trying to agree on a new contract with the Belgian but he has refused to sign.
Therefore, Chelsea are currently in a dilemma, as they can either hold him for another twelve months, risk losing him for free or they can cash in on him this summer.
Meanwhile, Champions League finalists, Liverpool and Real Madrid are reportedly interested in acquiring the Belgian, and we wait to see how this move pans out eventually.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
Savechelsea.net also reported on Jurgen Klopps’s revenge plan on Chelsea.
This comes after Maurizio Sarri’s men ended the Red’s perfect start to the season by eliminating them from the Carabao Cup. He plans to hold down Eden Hazard from breaking Chelsea’s defense.
Eden Hazard was the star on the night as his solo run produced the winner for Chelsea after he went past 5 defenders, as the Blues came from behind to seal the win.
Who would be the best replacement for Chelsea’s goalie; Thibaut Courtois at the Bridge. kindly offer your suggestions in the comment box below.