- Thibaut Courtois, Chelsea’s goalie no longer interested in staying at Stamford Bridge.
- Liverpool and Real Madrid reportedly in hot pursuit for the Belgian.
Courtois has been with Chelsea for four seasons, and his current contract is set to expire in twelve months. The club have been trying to agree on a new contract with the Belgian but he has refused to sign.
Therefore, Chelsea are currently in a dilemma, as they can either hold him for another twelve months, risk losing him for free or they can cash in on him this summer.
Meanwhile, Champions League finalists, Liverpool and Real Madrid are reportedly interested in acquiring the Belgian, and we wait to see how this move pans out eventually.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Gareth Bale’s Return To Tottenham: What Chelsea Coach Thinks
- We Know How To Beat Liverpool, Lampard Brags
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- How Coronavirus Forced Kai Havertz To Join Chelsea
Savechelsea.net also reported on Jurgen Klopps’s revenge plan on Chelsea.
This comes after Maurizio Sarri’s men ended the Red’s perfect start to the season by eliminating them from the Carabao Cup. He plans to hold down Eden Hazard from breaking Chelsea’s defense.
Eden Hazard was the star on the night as his solo run produced the winner for Chelsea after he went past 5 defenders, as the Blues came from behind to seal the win.
Who would be the best replacement for Chelsea’s goalie; Thibaut Courtois at the Bridge. kindly offer your suggestions in the comment box below.