- Alex Telles impresses across Europe.
- Chelsea set to trigger the Brazilian release clause.
Liverpool are set to slug it out with Chelsea for the signature of Porto defender Alex Telles, the Porto left-back is believed to have a release clause valued at £35m and has been a subject of interest from many clubs this summer. Telles played his part as Porto won the Primeira Liga last season, providing an impressive 14 assists from his defensive position.
Telles notched another six assists in other competitions in the course of the season and scored four goals in 45 appearances. Chelsea has been monitoring the player since January and has considered triggering his release clause. However, reports from La Parisien claim that Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp wants to sign the defender.
PSG are also said to be interested in Alex Telles, and this could eventually go down to a bidding war. Klopp is keen to bring in competition for Andrew Robertson as Alberto Moreno might be sold this summer.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- The profile of Chelsea FC – Some things a fan must know
- We Are Not Scared Of Virgil Van Dijk – Giroud Roars
- Chelsea To Wait On Callum Hudson-Odoi
- I WANT TO STAY AT CHELSEA – ANDREAS CHRISTENSEN
- Chelsea flop could return to England as Liverpool keen on signing him
- Chelsea enter race for Porto’s Eder Militao
- Sarri – Chelsea may need 100 points to win title
- Klopp – We must strike back at Chelsea
- Hazard inspired Chelsea whip Liverpool
Meanwhile, Chelsea continues to proceed with their transfer plans despite the managerial uncertainty at the club, and reports are rife that the club may be set to complete the signing of Stefan Savic from Atletico Madrid.
This summer chelsea will hope to strengthen their squad with the likes of Brazilian wonder-kid Guimaraes.
The 21-year old Brazilian defensive midfielder has impressed at his current club. on the ball he’s a genius, distributing and winning tackles and will fit into Maurizio Sarri patterns.
Is the Brazilian the ideal replacement for Marcos Alonso?
Let us know what you think in the box below.