- Ruben Loftus-Cheek to be sidelined two weeks after a foot injury.
- The England International to miss a couple of game including Europa League game against PAOK Salonika
Reports from the Sun suggest that Ruben Loftus-Cheek will be on the sidelines for at least two weeks after suffering a foot injury.
The England international sustained the injury while playing for the Three Lions against Switzerland in a friendly game.
The player who has been itching for a regular place in Chelsea’s lineup will miss the Europa League game against PAOK Salonika, a game he would surely have started.
Loftus-Cheek may also be unavailable for the crunch Carabao Cup tie against Liverpool, another game he would have definitely featured in. These are not good times for the England man.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
This is a major blow as the player would have been looking forward to impressing Sarri in these games and make a case for himself.
This is coming after teammate N’golo Kante had expressed the belief that the England international is ready to feature for the Blues.
Savechelsea.net had earlier reported that big fans of the English player like Big Sam and Rio Ferdinand have advised that he leaves the team for a greener pasture. Click this link to read more on Ruben Loftus-Cheek.