- Loftus-Cheek to push for a transfer if he doesn’t get a regular starting 11 shirt.
- The Blues still very interested in Keeping the English man at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek will push for a loan move this summer if manager Maurizio Sarri doesn’t give him any assurances of a regular place in the first team according to reports from the Times.
The England international has already sounded it out to Chelsea that he’ll not be content with a place on the bench at Stamford Bridge as is prepared to leave Chelsea for first-team action elsewhere.
Loftus-Cheek spent last season on loan to Crystal Palace and also made it into Gareth Southgate’s Three Lions squad for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea’s Squad To Clash With Bayern Munich
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- Chelsea To Wait On Callum Hudson-Odoi
- Sarri Includes Chelsea youngsters Richard Nartey and Ruben Sammut With First Team Squad
- Eden Hazard trains with team-mates ahead of Europa League clash against Slavia Prague
- RLC – I’ll get better if I get more gametime
- Kovacic is a possible doubt for Spurs game
The England international reportedly cut short his summer holiday to return to Chelsea and try to impress new boss Maurizio Sarri, but he is yet to receive any assurances of a regular role next season.
The Blues apparently do not want to lose Loftus-Cheek for the upcoming campaign but may have to loan him out so he can fulfill his desire of regular first-team football.
The player is ready to consider a loan move away from England if he fails to secure a Premier League move before Thursday’s deadline.
English clubs can only buy players until next week but foreign leagues have longer transfer windows, and this means that Loftus-Cheek can still leave Chelsea after Thursday.
Also read our story on Loftus-Cheek as Sarri admits tactical problems after Loftus-Cheek’s performance.
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has admitted that he’s facing a tactical problem at Chelsea after seeing Loftus-Cheek impress with a hat-trick on Thursday. The England midfielder who scored a hat-trick for the Blues has made just 2 appearances as a sub for Chelsea. Click the link to read more.
What’s your take on this?
kindly comment in the box below.