- Loftus-Cheek to force a move out of Chelsea.
- His career heading down hill if he remains at Stamford Bridge.
- The Chelsea mid-fielder has not seen much action on the field of play under Chelsea’s new boss; Sarri.
The report comes as the Chelsea midfielder is yet to impress under new manager Maurizio Sarri.
The Chelsea Academy product represented England at the Russia 2018 World Cup after impressing at Palace on loan the season before.
However, the 22-year old is yet to make a mark at Chelsea under Sarri with the Italian boss lamenting his supposed tactical naivety.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
Cheek has started just one game this season under Sarri and it was in the Europa League encounter against Videoton at Stamford Bridge.
It can be recalled the former England manager Sam Allardyce has asked the player to force a permanent move away from Chelsea to help his career.
Also read up our story on Rio Ferdinand’s advice to Loftus-Cheek.
Rio Ferdinand has told Ruben Loftus-Cheek to leave Chelsea if he is continually left out of Maurizio Sarri’s plans. To read more on this intriguing story please click the link.
Will Loftus-Cheek’s football career shine brighter if he hangs his boot at Stamford Bridge and laces it up at Crystal Palace?
Kindly comment in the box.