Reports from Daily Mail suggest that La Liga giants Real Madrid are preparing a bumper £150m offer for Chelsea playmaker and Belgium international Eden Hazard.
The European giants are in the market for a new Galactico that can stand in the shoes of the departed Ronaldo who left for the Serie A with Juventus after spending 9 years at the Santiago Bernabeu.
The likes of Neymar and Kylian Mbappe are also targeted by the Los Blancos, although a deal for either looks unlikely at this point. It is now being claimed that Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is looking to rekindle the club’s long-standing interest in Eden Hazard this summer.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Nevin reflects on Hazard move to Madrid
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
- Former Chelsea star J.Cole placed hazard on Messi’s level- ‘He shared Messi’s football beauty.
- An insight on Chelsea’s key man Eden Hazard and Europa final.
- Mourinho believes Europa league final is Hazard last match for Chelsea
- Eden Hazard offered mega $735,000-a-week deal after tax to join Real Madrid
Hazard has been saying some good things about Real Madrid recently, raising fears amongst Chelsea fans that he will make the move if Madrid make an offer. The Belgian captain has stalled in signing a new contract at Chelsea over the last 12 months, and Madrid are reportedly ready to make him one of the most expensive players of all time.