Reports suggest that Real Madrid have dismissed the signing of Chelsea playmaker and Belgium international Eden Hazard with new coach Julen Lopetegui looking to make Spaniard Isco Alarcon a key man in the side.
It is believed that the complexities involved in the possible deal for Eden Hazard to the Bernabeu thus far have reduced Madrid’s interest in the Belgium international, as the report suggested that the financial outlay have put off the Los Blancos.
Chelsea are demanding a fee in the region of £200 million for their star man and it remains to be seen if the Madrid hierarchy will be willing to meet the valuation of the player as the English transfer window gradually draws to a close.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
- Former Chelsea star J.Cole placed hazard on Messi’s level- ‘He shared Messi’s football beauty.
- An insight on Chelsea’s key man Eden Hazard and Europa final.
- Mourinho believes Europa league final is Hazard last match for Chelsea
- Eden Hazard offered mega $735,000-a-week deal after tax to join Real Madrid
Meanwhile, this will be a very nice piece of news for Chelsea fans including the club hierarchy as they look to build towards a new era of attack-minded and entertaining football, and will definitely need their best legs to stay put at the club under the new management of Maurizio Sarri
Regardless, it remains to be seen if the Los Blancos will be content with not signing a franchise Galactico ahead of the new season. Therefore, It’s not fully cast in stone that Hazard will be at Chelsea next season.