- Manchester United shows interest in Chelsea forward Willian.
- Brazilian prolific forward poised with a move away from Chelsea.
Manchester United are reportedly interested in signing Willian from Chelsea in the summer. According to reports from Sky Sports News, the Brazilian will be poised to leave Chelsea if Antonio Conte remains as head coach.
Willian has two years left on his current contract and there has been no formal offer from the Old Trafford outfit yet. The Brazilian was Chelsea’s player of the season but was left out from the starting lineup in the FA Cup final at Wembley against Manchester United. That was his fourth appearance on the bench in Chelsea’s last five games.
He had previously laughed off questions of a rift with Conte but it became apparent when he edited Conte out of the picture of their trophy celebration on Instagram on Saturday.
Meanwhile, Conte’s future at Chelsea remains in doubt after an average season, despite the FA Cup triumph. The Italian reiterated his commitment to the club after the FA Cup win over Manchester United.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
Willian has scored 44 goals in 236 appearances for Chelsea since he made the move from Russian side Anzhi in 2013.
Willian hints at possible rift with Antonio Conte as reported by savechelsea.net
Willian has seemingly hinted at a rift with Chelsea manager Antonio Conte ahead of the FA cup final against Manchester United at Wembley on May 19.
Willian has been in and out of the starting lineup recently and started just one of Chelsea’s last five league games.
Also, click to read more on Willian…