- Chelsea’s female director Marina Granovskaia determined in securing good numbers this transfer seasons for the Blues.
- Meanwhile Alvaro Morata is on his way out of Stamford bridge as management has made contact with his agent.
It has been revealed that Chelsea FC director Marina Granovskaia is currently working on securing a number of transfer targets for the club in the summer transfer window. The club appear to be lagging behind in transfer deals when compared to their rivals, but this may be about to change as Chelsea have made a £35m bid for Juventus defender Daniele Rugani.
Other players on the club’s transfer wishlist include Leon Bailey, Jamaal Lascelles, Anthony Martial and Jean Michael Seri. Reports have also indicated that Sarri will ask the club to pursue some of his former players at Napoli after he is confirmed as the new manager at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea may also enter the market for another striker as reports are rife that Alvaro Morata’s agent will be meeting with the club next week to confirm that the Spain international is intent on leaving Stamford Bridge this summer. Regardless, Morata will be expected to appear for training on July 9 with the rest of the quad that are not in Russia for the World Cup.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Date Chelsea Fans Will Return Back To Stamford Bridge
- Bayern Trashes Chelsea To Reach Champions League Quarter-Finals
- The profile of Chelsea FC – Some things a fan must know
- Maurizio Sarri asks to be released from his Chelsea contract after agreeing Juventus move
- Kenedy returns to Chelsea after failing to win over Newcastle
- Emerson Palmieri prefers Chelsea stay over Inter move
- BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri charged by FA (See Why)
- Inter Milan to make move for Chelsea defender, Emerson
There are indications that Gonzalo Higuain might be the target man at Chelsea next season as he is favored by Sarri. Meanwhile, Chelsea will demand a fee of £65-70m for Morata, a fee which may chase away possible suitors going by his struggles in his debut season at Chelsea.
Also read our story on injury scare at the Bridge as Sarri waits for news on the extent of Morata’s injury.
Maurizio Sarri is waiting for news on the severity of the injury that Morata suffered in Chelsea’s last Europa League group game against Mol Vidi in Hungary on Thursday.
Olivier Giroud replaced the Spaniard in the first half of the game and went on to score the equalizer for the Blues. Click on the link to get the full gist.
How influential is Marina Granovskaia when it comes to making decisions regarding signing new players at the Bridge?
Kindly comment in the box below.