- Rumors linking Olivier Giroud with a move back to France.
- Marsielle confident they can sign the World cup winner.
Marseille are reportedly interested in signing Olivier Giroud in January. The striker has been playing second fiddle to Alvaro Morata this season with just 4 starts in the Premier League.
He has also scored just 1 goal for Chelsea in all competitions this season. The Frenchman’s form has been questioned due to his lack of goals in a Chelsea shirt.
French news outlet Le Foot now claim that Ligue 1 outfit Marseille are confident of signing the France international and World Cup winner in January.
His contract with Chelsea reaches expiration at the end of the season, and the deal could be a loan move in January until he becomes a free agent at the end of the season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
Olivier Giroud joined Chelsea in January and has scored just 6 goals for the Blues in 30 appearances in all competitions.
If the move materializes, it will see Giroud once again playing club football in his homeland after leaving for Arsenal from Montpellier in 2012.
Amongst clubs interested in the services of the French international and World cup winner include London rivals West Ham, reported bySaveChelsea.net
With the Former Arsenal striker is running out of contract at Chelsea, West-ham have been interested with the forward and this may be their time to get him on a very cheap price.