- Chelsea to face Spur in a London derby at Wembley on Saturday.
- The blues are yet to suffer a defeat in all competition this season.
- Can struggling spurs end Chelsea winning streak ?
The Blues travel to face Mauricio Pochettino’s Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League at Wembley on Saturday for another crunch London derby.
The Blues are still unbeaten in all competitions while Spurs have already suffered three defeats in the Premier League alone.
Regardless, the game is by no means an easy one and is also a major threat to Chelsea’s unbeaten run. Could it be the day that the unbeaten streak is broken? We wait to see!
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
Just 1 point separates the two sides on the Premier League table as Spurs have appeared resurgent in recent games in the league, winning 4 of their last 5, with the only loss coming against Manchester City.
The good news for Chelsea could be Spurs’ poor form against the top sides at Wembley this season, having suffered 2 defeats at the venue against the likes of Liverpool and Man City.
However, they’ll be looking to correct this, and Chelsea will have to dig deep to stand the chance of garnering a point or all three.
A defeat will be a blow to the Blues. Even a draw won’t be good enough, going by the invincibility that Pep Guardiola’s Man City have projected thus far.
Chelsea’s Sarriball will be severely tested as Spurs will definitely not sit back. At least, we’d get to see and assess Chelsea’s Sarriball yet again against an attacking side. Maurizio Sarri and his men undoubtedly have a game on their hands.
Chelsea and Spurs have met 52 times in the Premier League, Chelsea have the upper hand with 27 wins, while Spurs have just 6 wins. The remaining 19 have been draws.
Chelsea are favorites on H2H records, but it must be noted that the last 5 games between the sides have ended in 2 wins apiece and 1 draw. Chelsea won the last encounter at Wembley by 2 goals to 1 and this could count for something.
Spurs won the last meeting in the Premier League between the two sides 3:1 at Stamford Bridge. This will be a cracker, and hopefully, the Blues come out tops and emerge unscathed from this one.
savechelsea.net reported on Chelsea new style of play and it seems The Blues are adapting nicely to Sarriball.
The new Chelsea boss Mauricio sarri has quickly implemented a new style of play in the squad, and the team is now playing an attractive ball playing and attacking minded style.
The blues are yet to be beaten across all competition this season has their new style has proven to better the teams they’ve played against.