- Chelsea is having their best start to the premier league under new coach.
- Sarri amongst managers to win their first five games in charge.
Maurizio Sarri made history on Match Day 5 of the 2018/19 Premier League as he became the fourth manager in the Premier League era to garner maximum points in his first five games in charge.
He also established himself as the second Italian manager to accomplish the feat after Carlo Ancelotti.
Sarri arrived late as Chelsea boss due to some legal wrangling with Napoli but the tactician has seen his side hit the ground running.
The Italian manager is already proving why Chelsea let go of Antonio Conte and went all out for him. Still early days yet though.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
Sarri has ensured that Chelsea has had their best start in the Premier League since 2010 after a series of 5 wins.
Other managers who have managed similar feat are Pep Guardiola at Manchester City, and Craig Shakespeare as caretaker manager at Leicester City.
Also singing his praise is Marcos Alonso saying that he feels more freedom to play football this season under Sarri and how good it is to be playing his natural position once again.
Chelsea left-back Marcos Alonso is very happy with his current position in the team under Maurizio Sarri rather than the wing-back he played under Conte which he says gives him room to attack oppositions by surprise.