- Sarri hold talks on his future after Yesterday’s triumph.
- Chelsea to decide Sarri’s future today.
Maurizio Sarri will discuss future at Chelsea today after a convincing triumph over Arsenal in the Europa final yesterday, he just secure his first silver ware at Chelsea and his managerial career.
Juventus number one target for next season managerial role is Sarri as reported by Sky sports in Italy, Sarri himself fancies a move back to Italy.
Chelsea’s chairman Bruce Buck was reported to be holding discussion with Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli at Baku at a hotel they were both staying (the four season’s hotel).
The 60-year-old may have exceeded expectations at Chelsea already, has he have already won the Europa title, finished third on the premier league table and guarantee a champions league campaign next season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea boss Frank Lampard reveals the one deal that could be done this week
- Lampard to reunite with Chelsea as he agree three years deal
- Derby County gives permission to Chelsea to hold talks with Lampard.
- Mateo Kovacic gives green light for Chelsea move
- Chelsea given seven-day deadline to complete Mateo Kovacic transfer
- What Everton boss Marco Silva has told top brass about Kurt Zouma deal
- Frank Lampard to be announced as Chelsea manager ‘before the end of the week
- Harry Redknapp gives verdict on Lampard becoming new Chelsea boss
- Barcelona £35m bid for Willian rejected.
- Chelsea reluctant to sell Kourt Zouma to Everton
The season have finally come to an end and Sarri would be holding a meeting with Chelsea’s board about his future at the club.
“I have to speak to my club,” he said in his post-match press conference.
“The season finished one hour ago. Tomorrow I begin to speak to the club like in every club at the end of the season. We need to know what the club can do for me and what I can do better for the club.
“Also the club need to speak with me. In a couple of days we have to decide but at the moment we are talking about nothing.
“I love the Premier League and the level of competition. I am lucky because I am at Chelsea, one of the best clubs in the Premier League and championships in the world.
“At the moment I am happy but I want to know if the club is happy and if we can improve. It’s normal but I will discuss with the owner, director and president at the end of the season [as] with every club.”
Immediately after the Chelsea victory at Baku yesterday Eden Hazard was interviewed and already hinted on is exit from the club. as reported by savechelsea.net.
“Hazard is a wonderful player but you have to spend two to three months to understand him as a man. But when you understand him he is a wonderful man.
“I knew that Eden wanted to leave of course but as I said in every press conference I want to respect his decision.”
At halftime Arsenal were looking like the favorite to win the trophy even as it was a blunt goalless draw at first half, Arsenal has created the better chances and Chelsea were almost toothless.
And Sarri to have had an intense pep talk with the team at half time and urge the to play with “more courage”
“At half time I asked my players to play with more courage,”
“Also if we could risk to lose but I wanted a team with more courage for moving the ball better and the players did it well in the second half. We played good football against a difficult opponent.
“In the offensive phase and counter-attacks they are dangerous so we played good football for the fans also I think.”