- AC Milan will move to sign Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas in January.
- He’s yet to make Premier League appearance for the Blues this term as a result of severe Injuriy
- He’s perceived to be the ideal man to deliver those killer passes to Higuain if he eventually joins the Milan team
Reports in Spain claim that Serie A outfit AC Milan will move to sign Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas in January.
They were heavily linked with the Spaniard during the summer transfer window but he opted to remain at Stamford Bridge.
However, Fabregas may not be a favorite under Sarri who appears to have his preferred midfield already sorted out with the likes of Jorginho, Kante, and Kovacic.
Meanwhile, the player has been suffering an injury since the beginning of the season and played in the 2:1 win over Liverpool in the Carabao Cup on Wednesday.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
He is yet to make a Premier League appearance for the Blues this term, no thanks to the injury.
Mundo Deportivo have claimed that the 31-year-old will not renew his contract which runs out at the end of the season.
Therefore, he might be available in January and the Rossoneri are keen to acquire his signature.
He’ll be the ideal man to deliver those killer passes to Higuain if he joins the Milan outfit.