- AC Milan will move to sign Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas in January.
- He’s yet to make Premier League appearance for the Blues this term as a result of severe Injuriy
- He’s perceived to be the ideal man to deliver those killer passes to Higuain if he eventually joins the Milan team
Reports in Spain claim that Serie A outfit AC Milan will move to sign Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas in January.
They were heavily linked with the Spaniard during the summer transfer window but he opted to remain at Stamford Bridge.
However, Fabregas may not be a favorite under Sarri who appears to have his preferred midfield already sorted out with the likes of Jorginho, Kante, and Kovacic.
Meanwhile, the player has been suffering an injury since the beginning of the season and played in the 2:1 win over Liverpool in the Carabao Cup on Wednesday.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
- See Chelsea’s Best Line-Up If Marina Granovskaia Completes Thiago Silva Transfer
He is yet to make a Premier League appearance for the Blues this term, no thanks to the injury.
Mundo Deportivo have claimed that the 31-year-old will not renew his contract which runs out at the end of the season.
Therefore, he might be available in January and the Rossoneri are keen to acquire his signature.
He’ll be the ideal man to deliver those killer passes to Higuain if he joins the Milan outfit.