Chelsea could be set to miss out on another highly speculated target as AC Milan have stepped up their pursuit of Juventus striker and Argentina international Gonzalo Higuain by holding talks with his agent.
Reports in Italy suggest that Milan are making attempts to sign the forward who’d be available on a loan deal worth £15 million.
Chelsea have been linked with a move for Higuain as Morata’s future at the club appears to be uncertain.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
- See Chelsea’s Best Line-Up If Marina Granovskaia Completes Thiago Silva Transfer
Sarri is believed to be a big fan of Higuain having worked with him at Napoli before he moved to Juventus.
Sky Sport Italia claim that his representative has held talks with Milan general manager Leonardo about a switch which would include a £32 million option to buy next summer.
Higuain scored 16 goals in 35 Serie A appearances for Juventus last term, his lowest tally since moving to the Serie A from Real Madrid in 2013.