- AC Milan disappointed in Bakayoko this season.
- Milan might not sign him permanently for €35m if he doesn’t improve.
These reports are emerging as AC Milan are highly disappointed with the player’s performances since his loan move to the Serie A.
The Mirror claim that the Serie A outfit are threatening to return Bakayoko to Chelsea if he doesn’t improve his performances in the coming weeks.
It can be recalled that the French midfielder failed to make any significant impact at Chelsea having arrived from Ligue 1 club Monaco.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- Tiemoue Bakayoko reveals PSG dream ahead of Chelsea return
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
He was apparently deemed surplus to requirements by Maurizio Sarri and was subsequently shipped out on loan to Italy.
His loan move to Milan has an option where he can be signed for €35m but the club will definitely not exercise the option if he doesn’t improve.
However, Reports in Italy, suggest that Milan are preparing a January bid for Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas.
what next for Tiemoue Bakayoko?
drop your comments below.