- Roland Juhasz talks tough as Chelsea and Mol Vidi set to lock horns at the Bridge.
- The Captain says they have will take all 3 points.
Ahead of Mol Vidi’s visit to Stamford Bridge tonight in the Europa League, captain of the side Roland Juhasz has been talking tough.
Roland Juhasz has established himself as one of the few Hungarian players who has carved a niche for themselves in Europe outside the country’s domestic leagues.
It can be recalled that the defender was solid at the back for Belgian side RSC Anderlecht for almost a decade, playing alongside the likes of Kompany and Hannu Tihinen in defense.
He also played behind the likes of Lucas Biglia, Cheikhou Kouyate and Romelu Lukaku. He made nearly 300 appearances for Anderlecht, alongside 48 appearances in European competitions.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
The player clearly has the experience and is confident he and his side can make it count against Sarri’s men on Thursday night.
“We didn’t come to London just to take pictures and admire our opponents with our mouths agape. I joined Vidi six years ago precisely because I believed that we could play in matches like this.”
He added that he had previously visited Stamford Bridge with Anderlecht 13 years ago.
“Thirteen years ago I was here with Anderlecht; a lot has changed since then. I was at the start of my career then, now I’m moving towards its end. I’m very happy that I can be here again. I signed with Vidi so that I could play in matches like this.”
“Chelsea are the favorites for the match as well as one of the favorites to win the whole thing, so we can measure ourselves against them, to see how far along we are. We must not stop concentrating even for a second, or we could pay a big price. But we will enjoy every minute of this match.”
It appears Chelsea have a seemingly formidable opponent. We wait to see what transpires on the pitch tonight. Click to read more on Conte…
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Barkley reflects on how Sarri’s philosophy has helped him better his game.
Chelsea midfielder Ross Barkley has attributed his recent improvement at Chelsea to new manager Maurizio Sarri. The midfielder suffered injuries last season and was apparently not favored by former boss Antonio Conte, thus seeing less playing time. Click the link to read more.