Nigerian winger Victor Moses is one of the players whose starting berth in the team has been hampered by Maurizio Sarri’s arrival. However, he has relished Chelsea’s winning start.
The player was left ecstatic after Chelsea thrashed Huddersfield Town away from home and has described it as a massive win.
The player remains committed to the Blues’ cause under Sarri regardless of the fact that he may be playing more of a subsititute role for the club this season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
The Nigeria international came on as a substitute in the second half of the game. He has apparently fallen down the pecking order below Hazard, Willian, and Pedro as the wingers at the club.
The player’s right wing back position under Conte is non-existent under Sarri who prefers a back four in defence.
This means that Moses will have to fight for a place on the right wing, and will also get to initiate attacks than defend like he did under Conte.
Moses was a regular last season and played 28 matches for the Blues. He played less than 10 minutes just once and this was against Southampton in April.
He expressed his joy over Chelsea’s winning start under a new manager and different style of play.
Moses said: “Great way to start the new season. Massive win! #CFC.”