- Victor Moses was heartbroken as he was sent off in a game against Arsenal.
- The Nigerian international has been on loan to Liverpool, Stoke, and West Ham under Mourinho.
Chelsea winger cum right wingback and Nigeria International Victor Moses hopes to make amends on the worst moment of his football life which is the red card he received in last season’s FA Cup final against Arsenal at Wembley.
Victor Moses received his marching orders after receiving two yellow cards for offenses in the course of the game against Arsenal last May.
“It was the worst feeling ever that I’ve experienced in my career. I wanted to be on the pitch to help my team-mates.”
“It has played on my mind a little bit, but there’s nothing I can do about it. I can’t rewind it back.”
“That’s gone now, we have another final on the 19th against Manchester United to look forward to and we want to win it.”
“Every single one of us wants to stay disciplined and focused, do what the manager asks of us on the pitch and make sure that we come out on top.”
“We just want to get it right this time. It won’t be easy, but we just want to finish the season strongly.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
Moses was restricted to just 8 minutes of footballing action under Jose Mourinho between 2013 to 2015, as he was sent on loan to Liverpool, Stoke and West Ham. When asked if he had that in mind and aimed to prove a point to Mourinho in the game, Moses replied:
“No, to be honest, I just want to play my football, It’s got nothing to do with Jose.”
“It’s only about being a Chelsea player and I want to win the final, that’s the most important thing.”
We also reported that Chelsea Rejects €5m Permanent Transfer For Victor Moses.
According to reports reaching top Turkish football club, Fenerbahçe is interested in signing Chelsea’s Victor Moses on a permanent deal.
So emotional, would this be Moses’s first red card playing with the blues?
Kindly comment in the box below.