- Latest news on Mourinho and Conte ongoing fued.
- Chelsea to face Manchester United in FA cup final.
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has disclosed that the one-time bitter feud that existed between and Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has ended as they both prepare their sides for the FA Cup final in Wembley tomorrow.
The two managers have been involved in a war of words since the 2016/17 season when Mourinho threw criticisms at Conte for celebrating wildly after Chelsea thrashed Man United 4 nil at Stamford Bridge, with the Italian responding by accusing Mourinho of being obsessed with Chelsea.
The feud progressed into the 2017/18 season when Mourinho described Conte’s touchline manner as clown-like whilst asserting the Italian’s involvement in a match-fixing scandal which he was cleared off in Italy.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
Conte replied by describing the former Chelsea manager as a little and a fake.
In the course of an interview with Portuguese news outlet Record, Mourinho said:
“It’s okay, It’s okay, He stretched out (to shake hands), I stretched out.
We got bored”.
“After the game in Manchester, I invited him to come to my office. We talked. Nothing’s wrong.”
However, reported by Savechelsea.net The FA-cup final maybe the final bout between mourinho and conte.
Antonio Conte time as chelsea’s manager may soon be over due to the Blues poor performance this season which saw the defending champoins finish fifth in the league.
However if the Italian can win the FA cup when his side faces Mourinho Manchester he might leave on a positive note.