- Napoli ask chelsea to double Sarri offer.
- Chelsea needs to pay £7m to hire Sarri.
A report from The Sun suggests that Napoli have asked Chelsea to double their offer of £3.5m for Maurizio Sarri to stand any chance of hiring the Italian tactician.
It is believed that Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis is aiming to recoup the release clause of Sarri, which runs into expiration at the end of May.
Sarri’s contract at Napoli was supposed to run till 2020 before the club proceeded to appoint Carlo Ancelotti as the new manager for the upcoming season.
Meanwhile, the London club is yet to announce the departure of current manager Antonio Conte with reports suggesting that the Italian will be off this summer.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
Conte had delivered 1 Premier League and 1 FA cup in his two-year spell at Stamford Bridge although his side failed to finish in the top 4 in the just-concluded season.
savechelsea.net has reported recently that CONTE IS LEFT DISGUSTED WITH CHELSEA TREATMENT.
Reports suggest that Antonio Conte has been left disgusted with the way Chelsea have conducted themselves this summer with regards to his contract at the club.
However, his time at the club, although successful, was marred by a series of complaints and digs directed at the board for supposedly not showing him any support in the transfer market.