- Napoli ask chelsea to double Sarri offer.
- Chelsea needs to pay £7m to hire Sarri.
A report from The Sun suggests that Napoli have asked Chelsea to double their offer of £3.5m for Maurizio Sarri to stand any chance of hiring the Italian tactician.
It is believed that Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis is aiming to recoup the release clause of Sarri, which runs into expiration at the end of May.
Sarri’s contract at Napoli was supposed to run till 2020 before the club proceeded to appoint Carlo Ancelotti as the new manager for the upcoming season.
Meanwhile, the London club is yet to announce the departure of current manager Antonio Conte with reports suggesting that the Italian will be off this summer.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
Conte had delivered 1 Premier League and 1 FA cup in his two-year spell at Stamford Bridge although his side failed to finish in the top 4 in the just-concluded season.
savechelsea.net has reported recently that CONTE IS LEFT DISGUSTED WITH CHELSEA TREATMENT.
Reports suggest that Antonio Conte has been left disgusted with the way Chelsea have conducted themselves this summer with regards to his contract at the club.
However, his time at the club, although successful, was marred by a series of complaints and digs directed at the board for supposedly not showing him any support in the transfer market.