- N’Golo Kante admits he currently struggling with his new feat under Sarri.
- His struggle was attributed to his new role pushed forward in the midfield.
N’Golo Kante has admitted he is still struggling to get to grips with the new attacking role he has been assigned under Maurizio Sarri.
Kante has established himself as one of the best defensive midfielders in the world since he moved to England three years ago.
The player has also gone to win some individual accolades for himself in that period.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
Kante struggled in Chelsea’s last game against West Ham in a game that saw Chelsea’s 100% start to the season halted.
‘I am enjoying the role [under Sarri],’ he said.
‘It is a new challenge for me. ‘I try to understand the move and the right players’ combinations.
‘I think we are doing well. We need to keep working and keep improving and I think we can enjoy a good season together.’
Savechelsea.net has previously reported that Veretout; a utility midfielder for Serie A outfit Fiorentina, N’Golo Kante is his role model.