New Nike Chelsea 2020/2021 Third Shirt has been leaked online ahead of Premier League Season.
SaveChelsea reports that the start of the 2020/21 Premier League season is now a little under a month away and clubs are trying to put the finishing touches to as many different things as possible in what is a shortened summer break.
Whilst making sure the players are in tip-top condition and new signings have been secured, another exciting part of the pre-season period is the unveiling of next season’s kits.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- New Nike Chelsea Third Shirt ‘Leaked’ Ahead Of Premier League Season
- Latest Chelsea Football Transfer News For Today Saturday 10th August: The £200m Plans, Havertz Decision, Koulibaly Latest
- Chelsea Reject The Chance To Sign Nathan Ake
- Olivier Giroud defends Laurent Koscielny – but admits ‘not knowing’ details of Arsenal row
- Pep Guardiola’s opinion on Hazard’s move to Real Madrid
- Key 2019/2020 fixtures for Chelsea
- Transfer ban is inevitable for Chelsea this summer
- Sarri still tempted by Juventus move despite Europa success
- Records for all goalscorer in thrilling UEL final
- It would surprise Jorginho if ice cool manager leaves.
Well before the 2019/20 campaign had even reached its conclusion, Chelsea unveiled their new home and away strips for the 2020/21 campaign, with both, of course, featuring the brand-new sponsor on the front of it – mobile network company ‘3.’
The home shirt is made up of traditional Chelsea blue whilst the away strip is a very slick design, with it being made up of a light turquoise blue.
But as with most clubs nowadays, Chelsea are almost certain to unveil a third strip ahead of the new campaign to avoid any potential kit clashes with any opponents away from home.
And there has been a fresh leak for Chelsea’s potential third shirt for the 2020/21 campaign.
It is predominantly made up of yellow, with blue vertical stripes coming down from the neck, which gradually disappears by the midway point of the shirt.
It also features the ‘3’ sponsorship as per the other two kits that have also been revealed so far.
The fixtures for the 2020/21 Premier League campaign are poised to be released later this week, meaning the Blues will discover when they could potentially wear the third strip, should the leak be accurate, for the very first time.