- Brazilian winger, Kenedy could be heading back to Chelsea in the summer.
- Kenedy suffered a dip of form and has failed to impress the manager this season.
- The on-loan Chelsea defender is a liability at Newcastle United.
On-loan Chelsea left-back and winger, Kenedy will not make a permanent switch to Newcastle United this summer. The Brazilian has produced woeful displays and has failed to redeem his name after getting lots of chances from the manager, Rafa Benitez.
After an amazing five-month stint at St James Park last season, Kenedy has been woeful in the 2018-19 campaign.
The Brazilian winger has made 23 appearances for Newcastle United this season and has managed to get a goal and an assist to his name. Kenedy is extremely talented and gifted but his poor form is one of the reasons why Newcastle will send him back to Chelsea at the end of the season.
Kenedy was a hit for Newcastle last season as he produced amazing performances for the team. One of such performances was his Newcastle debut against Burnley last season; he created a lot of opportunities and even hit the woodwork from a distance.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Former Chelsea Boss Antonio Conte Alert Club Over Inter Milan Future
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Kenedy returns to Chelsea after failing to win over Newcastle
- Spanish Heavyweights Target Summer Swoop For Out Of Form Chelsea Star
- I WANT TO STAY AT CHELSEA – ANDREAS CHRISTENSEN
- Newcastle United will let Kenedy go this summer
- Ex-Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte demands £9m salary at Inter Milan
- Former Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte Set to TakeOver Italian Giants
- Hudson-Odoi set for January loan move
He scored a brace to help Newcastle United secure a 3-0 victory against Southampton. All through last season, Kenedy was the man of the moment for Newcastle. But his form took a dive this season. What could be wrong?
SaveChesea.net earlier reported that Kenedy hopes for a Premier League success with Chelsea.
Chelsea’s on-loan Brazilian winger Kenedy still hopes for a brighter future with Chelsea. The young Brazilian who is currently on a season-long loan at Newcastle where he impressed is looking to better his career at the Bridge this season.
SaveChelsea also reported on how Chelsea was close to selling Kenedy in the summer.
The Brazilian international was close to leaving Chelsea last summer after his excellent displays for Newcastle United.
Kenedy is one of the promising Chelsea players and he proved his worth with his performance on loan to Newcastle in the second half of last season. Click to read more on