N’Golo Kante has ruled out any possibility of leaving the club this summer despite the club revealing his price tag.
SaveChelsea recalls that the Blues had placed a massive £80m price tag on Kante.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- Inter Outline N’Golo Kante Stance Of Leaving Chelsea
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Carabao Cup: Arsenal, Chelsea’s Possible Opponents
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- N’Golo Kante Makes Transfer Decision As Chelsea Reveals His Price Tag
- Frank Lampard Reveals Key Secrete To Transfer Success (Full Text)
Conte is preparing to raid his former club, to improve his squad ahead of the 2020/21 season.
However, according to Telefoot, France international is happy at Stamford Bridge and has no interest in moving to Inter Milan this summer.
The report added that Chelsea coach, Frank Lampard, believes Kante, who is widely considered as one of the best midfielders in the world will be essential for the Blues if they are to challenge for the Premier League title in the 2020/21 season.
Kante, 29, struggled with injuries last season.
The former Leicester City star made just 22 Premier League appearances for Lampard’s side as they finished fourth.