- Maurizio Sarri has shown strongly, his interest in Genoa Stricker Krzysztof Piatek.
- The Polish striker has been finding the back of the net for the Italian outfit all season.
- However, no formal offer has come from Chelsea FC says his agent.
This has resulted in the striker being linked with some of the heavyweight clubs in Europe and Chelsea who appear to be struggling in their striking position have not been left out.
According to a report from The Express, Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri wants to sign Piatek from Genoa when the transfer window reopens in January.
However, it’s all speculations for now as his agent Szymon Pacanowski has revealed that no formal offer has come in for the Poland international.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
- Nicolas Tagliafico: Chelsea Interested In Ajax Left-Back
“Many clubs have contacted us, but there has been no formal offer.”
“Many clubs have contacted us over the last few weeks, but I won’t name them.”
We earlier reported that Chelsea has shown greater interest in cheaper Piatek to Marco Icardi.
According to reports, Chelsea has identified Genoa striker Krzysztof Piatek as a cheaper option to Inter Milan’s striker, Mauro Icardi. Both strikers have been linked with moves to Stamford Bridge although there have been concerns that Chelsea will be priced out of a move for Icardi. Click the link to read more.
Should Sarri put in more effort to sign up Piatek?
Kindly leave a comment below.