- Maurizio Sarri has shown strongly, his interest in Genoa Stricker Krzysztof Piatek.
- The Polish striker has been finding the back of the net for the Italian outfit all season.
- However, no formal offer has come from Chelsea FC says his agent.
This has resulted in the striker being linked with some of the heavyweight clubs in Europe and Chelsea who appear to be struggling in their striking position have not been left out.
According to a report from The Express, Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri wants to sign Piatek from Genoa when the transfer window reopens in January.
However, it’s all speculations for now as his agent Szymon Pacanowski has revealed that no formal offer has come in for the Poland international.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
“Many clubs have contacted us, but there has been no formal offer.”
“Many clubs have contacted us over the last few weeks, but I won’t name them.”
We earlier reported that Chelsea has shown greater interest in cheaper Piatek to Marco Icardi.
According to reports, Chelsea has identified Genoa striker Krzysztof Piatek as a cheaper option to Inter Milan’s striker, Mauro Icardi. Both strikers have been linked with moves to Stamford Bridge although there have been concerns that Chelsea will be priced out of a move for Icardi. Click the link to read more.
Should Sarri put in more effort to sign up Piatek?
Kindly leave a comment below.