- Chelsea secure first 3 points of the season in 3 attempts
- Tammy Abraham nets brace
- Mason Mount scores
Chelsea on Saturday, recorded its first competitive win under Frank Lampard’s leadership, thanks to Tammy Abraham’s brace and Mason Mount lone strike.
The Blues came into the game after losing its first English Premier League game of the season against Manchester United and drawing the second against Leicester City.
Lampard’s side had also lost the UEFA Super Cup in a thrilling penalty shoot-out this season.
Young star Abraham opened the scoring for Chelsea on the 3rd minute but Todd Catwell levelled 3 minutes later for Norwich City.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea and Arsenal reach agreement for David Luiz
Eleven minutes after, another Chelsea young star, Mason Mount restored Chelsea’s lead on the 17th minute to make the game 2-1.
Just when The Blues had thought they were in control of the game, Teemu Pukki scored for Norwich, bringing the game to a 2-2 scoreline in the 31st minute, thereby ending the first half in a stalemate.
Abraham, whose poorly kicked penalty saw Chelsea lose the Super Cup to Liverpool, came to the rescue this time, restoring Chelsea lead on the 68 minutes to end the game 2-3 in favour of Chelsea in the presence of 27,032 spectators at the Carrow Road.
The win means Chelsea have moved to 12th position on the Premier League table from their previous position with 4 points.