Callum Hudson-Odoi was one of the youngsters tipped to make an impact at Chelsea this season due to his performances for the club in pre-season.
However, this has not been the case as the player has rarely made an appearance for Chelsea this season under Maurizio Sarri.
This appears not to be his time at Chelsea and therefore, he would have to look for regular first-team football elsewhere.
Reports from the Birmingham Mail now suggest that Hudson-Odoi is being linked with a loan move to Championship side Aston Villa in January.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea’s Squad To Clash With Bayern Munich
- Chelsea Reject The Chance To Sign Nathan Ake
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
The Championship side harbor aspirations to return to the Premier League and recently fired boss Steve Bruce.
It is understood that Hudson-Odoi will be linking up with another Chelsea loanee Tammy Abraham at Villa Park.
This is one piece of news that is sure to anger some Chelsea faithful as they hoped to see him get some games for Chelsea this season.
It is also understood that a loan move to Villa doesn’t guarantee the youngster regular match action in a squad with an excess of 40 players.