Callum Hudson-Odoi was one of the youngsters tipped to make an impact at Chelsea this season due to his performances for the club in pre-season.
However, this has not been the case as the player has rarely made an appearance for Chelsea this season under Maurizio Sarri.
This appears not to be his time at Chelsea and therefore, he would have to look for regular first-team football elsewhere.
Reports from the Birmingham Mail now suggest that Hudson-Odoi is being linked with a loan move to Championship side Aston Villa in January.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- How Chelsea Draw West Brom 3-3 In Historic Comeback
- Carabao Cup: Arsenal, Chelsea’s Possible Opponents
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- How Mason Mount Reacted To Chelsea Signing Kai Havertz – Lampard
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
The Championship side harbor aspirations to return to the Premier League and recently fired boss Steve Bruce.
It is understood that Hudson-Odoi will be linking up with another Chelsea loanee Tammy Abraham at Villa Park.
This is one piece of news that is sure to anger some Chelsea faithful as they hoped to see him get some games for Chelsea this season.
It is also understood that a loan move to Villa doesn’t guarantee the youngster regular match action in a squad with an excess of 40 players.